To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer's possession. Please see Our Warranty Terms and Conditions in relation to warranty claims.
Change of Mind
At Klukkur, we stand understand that people may have a change of heart. That's why we offer a 14 Day Change of Mind Return Policy on all products unless specified. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can contact us within 14 days of taking delivery, and organise to return the Product and receive either a store credit equal to the purchase price of Your Product (excluding initial delivery charges).
In order to qualify for a change of mind return, the item must meet certain requirements.
- Products must be in their original packaging and unopened, all QC seals must be intact;
- Along with all included accessories;
- Must not be damaged in any way by you during the time the product is in your possession. The product is deemed to be in your possession until the product is received by us pursuant to this policy;
- The product is not exempt for return as specified on the product description page.
Please note a restocking fee of up to 30% may be deducted from the refund amount for change of mind returns. Return postage for the item is the responsibility of the customer.
Please see Warranty Terms and Conditions in relation to warranty claims.
Returns Policy Terms & Conditions (Including 14 day Change of Mind Return)
- In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions, You must notify Klukkur via the Klukkur customer support via the contact details found on the "Contact Us" page. within 14 days of taking delivery of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of Klukkur staff in order to facilitate Your return.
- To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by You during the time the Product is in Your possession. The Product is deemed to be in Your possession until the Product is received by Us pursuant to this Policy.
- The 14 day period within which You are eligible to make a return under this Policy commences on the date that You accept delivery of Your Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- The Product must be returned to Klukkur within 10 business days of Your request to return Your Product under this Policy.
- You must return the Products for which You are seeking a store credit or refund at Your own cost and You must comply with the directions for returning the Product that Klukkur staff provide to You. The goods will remain Your responsibility during transit until such time as they are received at the address as supplied by Klukkur staff. Klukkur will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
- After receiving the returned Product, Klukkur will issue a store credit (or refund where applicable) as soon as is reasonably practicable and You will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
- Klukkur reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.